Senior Product Manager
About Senior Product Manager role
Disprz is looking for a Product Manager to lead the product development of the Disprz product suite. The role will involve bringing user centric approach to its current products as well as in conceiving and building new products from the ground up.
As a Product Manager, you will be adept at digital product management. You will be at the intersection of 4 key stakeholders, Founders (who are the product owners), Customers, Engineering Team and Data Science Team.
This role will involve the ability to think strategically as well as the ability to have a strong execution mindset. Creativity and ability to experiment will come in very handy.
Responsibilities (not exhaustive)
- Manage the design, development and delivery of one or more of the Company’s products, in line with the vision of the founders and the Company’s strategy. This will involve:
- Translating key product hypotheses into product workflows and wireframes
- Validating the features, wireframes and UX with internal and external stakeholder
- Prioritising the product vision into sprints and communicating the same to the technology team through the product build-out journey
- Ensuring the timely release of the products, in line with what is promised with our customers and partners
- Ensuring the functionality integrity of the product and a high innovation quotient in every product release
- Act as the product champion with customers, including:
- Validating the needs of the customers and ensuring the products address the most important and under-served needs
- Acting as the Customer Success Manager for Disprz for the first customers of any new product or feature you manage, before handing the responsibilities to the Customer Success team
- Communicating product release notes to the customers.
- Provide key pre-sales and marketing input to the Sales and Marketing team, including:
- Undertaking detailed product competitor analysis to communicate how our products differentiate from competition
- Participating in the pre-sales process, especially during the first few releases of a new product / feature
- Engineering degree from a top school with a strong academic record in quantitative sciences
- Business school specialisation in Business or Product Management
- Completed certifications in project management / product management
- 10+ years in a product management role or a role that involved you making strategic decisions for a product
Disprz is an exciting growth stage series C SaaS company in the learning and skilling tech space. Serving over 2 million + learners,It has established itself as a leading start-up in this space in emerging APAC, a fact confirmed by the Government of India's Atma Nirbhar App award (#1 in the eLearning category) and its enviable client list of 300+ customers in every continent of the world, which includes the leading household names such as Amazon, Bajaj Insurance, Tata Motors, Uber, Pidilite, Indian oil, PETRONAS, DG Sharaf, to name a few. Disprz has recently forayed into developed markets and enjoys product-market fit and is now ready to scale in the US, UK and ANZ markets as well.
Disprz has so far been built by a great group of core engineers and product managers who will be a pleasure to work with. Disprz is getting ready to scale to the next milestone of $25 million in revenue and is hiring product leaders who have scaled technology/product teams before from Series B to Series D/E or unicorn stage and are aware of what it means to fit a high-speed rocket with a new engine.
Disprz, as a multi-product company, is organized into Spotify-style agile product tribes and squads, with a strong product & engineering team. Disprz boasts of a great culture code that empowers teams, values work-life balance and encourages innovation and experimentation.
If you are driven, curious, and passionate about tackling technical challenges and driving innovation forward, we believe that you would be a great fit for our team at Disprz.
Why Join disprz? / What we offer for you ?
Diversity & inclusion - to value the right skills and ambitions, no matter what your age, experience, nationality, gender is.
Top decile package - Happens to come as an added perk as we recognize the great work you do.
Well being programs - To ensure that you are healthy and happy at all times
Global exposure - As we are growing and disprzing our presence across the world
Life at disprz is... Fast-paced yet Balanced | Cutting edge yet Classic | Challenging yet Fun
A Sneak-Peek into our Culture - https://youtu.be/GYlPdgY_C40?feature=shared