SEO PPC Specialist
About SEO PPC Specialist role
Responsibilities (not exhaustive)
- Leverage tools, including Google Analytics, to monitor, report and act on performance of all website/digital properties
- Report weekly and monthly on all website traffic and engagement growth through data collection and reports
- Conduct website audits and identify SEO opportunities and present plans to enhance website performance
- Conduct keyword research to determine the most appropriate and relevant keywords to target
- Manage the all website properties internal linking structure and enhance to support SEO efforts
- Conduct competitor keyword and website analysis
- Monitor and report on search engine keyword rankings
- Crawl internal and external websites on a regular basis to identify SEO opportunities for improvement
- Plan and execute a content strategy that enhances the brand awareness, increases visibility and deepens relationships and engagement with key audience segments
- Manage brand and identity positioning across all web properties globally including main website, child brands and all paid search landing pages .
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in digital marketing positions, with demonstrated successes leading SEO strategy and traffic growth
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience in SaaS company would be an advantage
- Google Analytics and reporting experience is required, Google Analytics Certification preferred
- Strong writing and editing skills required - must show flexibility in writing styles, including professional voice and creative approach to website copy/content
- Ability to measure reach and engagement using analytic/reporting tools in order to develop best practices, create strategic plans and guide communications projects required
- High attention to detail required
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines required
Disprz is an exciting growth stage series C SaaS company in the learning and skilling tech space. Serving over 2 million + learners,It has established itself as a leading start-up in this space in emerging APAC, a fact confirmed by the Government of India's Atma Nirbhar App award (#1 in the eLearning category) and its enviable client list of 300+ customers in every continent of the world, which includes the leading household names such as Amazon, Bajaj Insurance, Tata Motors, Uber, Pidilite, Indian oil, PETRONAS, DG Sharaf, to name a few. Disprz has recently forayed into developed markets and enjoys product-market fit and is now ready to scale in the US, UK and ANZ markets as well.
Disprz has so far been built by a great group of core engineers and product managers who will be a pleasure to work with. Disprz is getting ready to scale to the next milestone of $25 million in revenue and is hiring product leaders who have scaled technology/product teams before from Series B to Series D/E or unicorn stage and are aware of what it means to fit a high-speed rocket with a new engine.
Disprz, as a multi-product company, is organized into Spotify-style agile product tribes and squads, with a strong product & engineering team. Disprz boasts of a great culture code that empowers teams, values work-life balance and encourages innovation and experimentation.
If you are driven, curious, and passionate about tackling technical challenges and driving innovation forward, we believe that you would be a great fit for our team at Disprz.
Why Join disprz? / What we offer for you ?
Diversity & inclusion - to value the right skills and ambitions, no matter what your age, experience, nationality, gender is.
Top decile package - Happens to come as an added perk as we recognize the great work you do.
Well being programs - To ensure that you are healthy and happy at all times
Global exposure - As we are growing and disprzing our presence across the world
Life at disprz is... Fast-paced yet Balanced | Cutting edge yet Classic | Challenging yet Fun
A Sneak-Peek into our Culture - https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=shared&v=GYlPdgY_C40